Monday, January 21, 2008

The "Woman's Day" Magazine Interview is out now!



I wrote a blog a while back about this interview I did with Australia’s “Womans Day” Magazine. Well the article just came out this week – in the edition with Princess Mary, Katie Holmes and Oprah on the cover.

It’s the first time ever that my brother, Lee, my sister, Tania and myself (pictured above) have been interviewed together. We had a great time and they squeezed a fair bit into a 2 page spread – the whole piece (including more about my sexy American husband and producer, Dan) is also posted on the “Womans Day” website. The link to that page if you wanna check it out is –

http://www.womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=368531

Rock On!


ps- don't forget, to hear samples of all the tracks on my new record, "Shadow Wine and Truth Lilies", go to www.myspace.com/fionakernaghan

There are links there to my online store and iTunes as well. Cheers!

1 comment:

fennielyn said...

Hey girl,

I would totally love to hear your chocolate song. Do send me a link aye? Are you currently living in the U.S? Jurlique used to be a long-time fav of mine (it's just so darn expensive here NOW, I think I first used their Herbal Recovery Mist like 10 years ago. OMG, I'm that freaking OLD?! pfft. And thanks for stopping by my site, don't forget to send me the link to your music!!