Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"You Can Call Me Baby" on the Gold Coast's 107.3fm!


I dropped in to visit the team at Life 107.3 fm on the Gold Coast recently. DJ, Benni Mihan, and I recorded a great interview and I'm wrapped to report the station has programmed the first single off "Shadow Wine and Truth Lilies" - and you can hear it on the super cool "Oz Shuffle" show as well as on the nightly countdown.

THANKS 107.3!!

Check out 107.3fm at http://www.1073.com.au/index.php

You can click on "Live @ 1073" and follow the links to watch Dan and I playing a live acoustic version of "You Can Call Me Baby", too!

1 comment:

blupken said...

Hi Fiona, it's your "good" old pal blupken (yea, right!). It's great to see you are getting air play and are tearing up the charts! After listening to your album I knew it would happen. You can't keep great talent and songs in the shadows for long. They always bust out. Hey, if you haven't been to my blog cosmic karma in awhile I have lots of new poems and writings to fill some of you spare moments. Lots of love poems. I have 118 postings just in the past 5 months. I value your opinion as always, since you are such a good songwriter. At your urging in one of your prior comments I dusted off my Fender and played for about an hour for the first time in over a year. It felt good and I will do it again. If I may be so bold as to ask you for a more direct way of writing to you occasionally I would be most appreciated. If not, I fully understand since you have lots of fans out there who would like to "be in your circle". Peace and Love, blupken