Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mood Media & Music Network Magazine



I stopped by the harbour side offices of Mood Media on a trip to Sydney and met the wonderful staff there, including their director of music programming, Cathy Lee. Mood Media have been great supporters of the new record and have added the first single, You Can Call Me Baby, to their in store play lists across the country. Now what do you know, Cathy Lee and I ended up in the "Look At Me!" pages of Music Network Magazine this week! I'm looking forward to seeing Cathy when I'm in Sydney again and perhaps we'll have time for a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc next time!

2 comments:

Debbielou said...

Hi Fiona - Thanks for visiting my blog - I've listened to your album which is lovely ! You have a beautiful voice and I am sure that you will be very successful. I've just snaffled one of my childrens chocolate bars from the fridge and will eat it in your honour !!

Dens said...

thanks for visiting my blog!! Glad there are lots fellow chocolate lovers...
I spent 12 months in Australia...loved the Gold Coast...and everything the country had to offer. I will be visiting your site to sample some of your music...everything is awesome, so far..

TTFN